Wamma Cathy and Pa Ken are here for a little over a week and we are all thrilled. They are really here to meet sweet baby Samantha as well as, a big family reunion. But in the mean time, there is always time for lots of playing and loving.
Today was kind of one of those, I have things I want to do and things I need to do...what should we do days? Well we decided to take a drive and check out about the millionth store for furniture for Baby girl (yes, she has a beautiful name, just keeping it a secret for a little while longer. Some do know, but I don't think that they will share yet either). We have looked at so many cribs and dresser, I am getting really done with this whole search. Either the dresser is too little or the crib is not what we want. We have had a heck of a time finding 2 pieces that match, that we love.
We hoped today would be the last shopping trip and it was. We found both pieces and for very cheap. The best part and something that you never hear, if we had a car big enough, we could have taken them home today. But, we don't, so they will be delivered on Thursday. I am so excited that the final decision was made and that they will be here so quickly. Now I can start really getting ready for this little Lady Bug to arrive.
We also found the perfect, most beautiful come home outfit for her. Grandpa and Wamma decided that they wanted to buy it for her since they probably won't be here for her birth. This way they will be a special part of her coming home. Thank you so much Grandpa and Wamma!!!
I love the sweet girlie detail to this precious outfit. I am sure that it is going to swim on her, but that means she will get to wear it more than once.
Also, a quick prayer request. Please continue to pray for Papa Jack and for Momma too. Also, pray for Alan and us. He only had 2 days of work last week and as of this moment, there is no work for Monday either. If it doesn't pick up quickly, he is going to have to start looking and right now that is a very scary thought.




No comments:
Post a Comment