Thursday, June 11, 2009

First Sleepover

We love having house guest and tonight, Charlotte is joining us. Auntie Ann and Uncle James are escaping the real world for a night to celebrate their anniversary (Happy Anniversary you guys, enjoy!). This marks another first for Bryce, it is her first sleepover. I am sure that there are hundreds more of these too come. How fun that this is the first and she gets to share it with Charlotte. We are so excited to share this night with you Charlie!















It may be June gloom outside, but its always fun to have a picnic.
Where is my Mom? These people have worn me out!!! I need my beauty sleep!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hi Lissa! Just getting caught up on your blog. I love the baby's coming home outfit! It is so sweet. Isn't it so surreal to buy that? I remember Bekah Jane's was too small for her, so I ended up having my mom bring one of Grandma Betsy's knitted dresses, and it was just perfect! I am so very excited for you!

Praying for your family! Love and hugs!