Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day~2009

Father's Day was such a great day! We held it here this year in our home, but there was a catch. The catch was, I was not allowed to do anything. Grandma Ginny, Papa Jack, Christie and Eric brought so much amazing food for all of us. I did make a few munchies and a cucumber salad, just so I could feel that I did do something. It was a great meal and a wonderful afternoon spent outside in the shade of the tree's with family.

We were sad that Kellie, Greg and the Boys couldn't be with us. We sure hope that the boys feel better quickly. It really is no fun being sick, specially when you are little and you don't understand.

Happy Father's Day Bubba!!! Next year, your arms will be filled with 2 girls!

Papa and Eric enjoying their day!

Wrestling time








Sweet Sammie! Eric getting his Sammie time Present time! Looking beautiful as always! Thanks for pulling those few weeds Lilly (and Scott) Playing in a few of Papa's new hats.
These precious two!!!
Happy Father's Day Dad, Papa, Alan and all the other Dad's.

No comments: