Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 4- VBS

It is so hard to believe that this week is almost over. Bryce is sure going to miss this special time. If we had the money, I would put her in school a few days of week and I know that she would just thrive. But, that is really not going to happen right now. So for now, enjoy the rest of the week Love Bug!

Bryce looks like a deer in headlights in this picture. She was trying to get her offering out of her pocket, but was having a hard time. I know my verse!!!
Happy Little Love!!!
I am so glad that Auntie Ann is here too! Thanks for inviting me, I love it.
Well, the darn pixels are off, ugh!!! But, you can see that Bryce has become a little performer and was up with the 4-5 year old kids singing her heart out. Bryce watched herself on this video about 15 times before dinner tonight. She was so proud of herself.
After lunch and a few minutes of quiet time, Bryce crawled up on my bed with me. We were watching the news and next thing I knew, she was asleep. Bryce had not taken a nap in about 6 months. Looks like she is having so much fun at VBS and is just plain tuckered out.

No comments: