Bryce has learned, grown and blossomed so much this week. We are both sad that this great week has come to an end. I am so glad that she was able to experience and be apart of each moment. There will be many more events such as this in her life and I pray that she loves them all.



Here is another pixel tweaked video, but still fun to see. Sorry about the arm and the lady in yellow too. Being 29 weeks pregnant, its a little hard to get where I needed to be. Sorry!




1 comment:
oh my gosh I have loved all her vbs pictures. So very fun. Also I like your new family picture on the top. I can't believe it is getting so close!! We happy three is soon to be Loving More with Four!!! hehe We do need to catch up!! Its cause I'm never on aim anymore I bet! hhmm We'll figure it out :) As always, praying for you!!!!
Sarah
Post a Comment