Lately is seems that Bryce has been experiencing a lot of, "first". Again today, was one of those days. Bryce joined me at my 28 week check-up. As we were on our way there, I told Bryce all about the things that were going to happen while we were there. The one thing that really got her excited was to hear Baby sister's heart beat.
Watching her face as we listened to the heartbeat was priceless, seriously! The nurse turned to Bryce and said,"Do you hear that, thump, thump thump?" Bryce squealed, "yes!!!" and then said" that is baby _______!" Bet you wish that you knew what the _______ was!!!
While we were there Bryce also showed the sweet little mother hen side that she is. I experienced one very powerful contraction while we were there. I tried to smile and breath with Bryce right there by me. With the nurses watching us all, Bryce climbed in the chair by my head and said, "It's alright Momma, it's alright!". While those words came out of her sweet little mouth, she rested her head on mine. Yes, it did make it alright. Thanks for being the great little supporter that you are Bryce. 

Thanks for sharing another "first" with me Boo Boo!!!
Well, after a few more test and words from the Dr, I was placed on modified bed rest. What is that you ask? Well, it means that I can be on my feet for 2 hours and then I need to be flat as a board for 1 hour. I am also not to try and do everything in those 2 hours and limit myself. If things keep progressing the way that they are, I will most likely be placed in the hospital till our sweet little one arrives. At 28 weeks, that is the last thing that we want to happen. So once again you prayer warriors, gather.
1 comment:
Judy has been keeping us updated on your status and we have been praying for 28 weeks. Will continue! Bryce sure is sweet. Can't wait to see your new little baby born to term and healthy.
Post a Comment