Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jesus Super Hero

The morning started off with, "I get to go to school today!!!". Not "Good Morning Mommy"-she was too excited to start the day off at VBS again. Oh well, I knew what she was saying or what I wanted her to say. I was also so happy that she was so excited to go back to VBS.

We saw a lot of girls yesterday that had added a little ribbon flare to their shirts, so Bryce and I joined in on the fun. I added the ribbon to her sleeves and then made her a cute matching bow for her hair. What color will it be tomorrow?

You have to start the day off with breakfast, except when you are not a breakfast eater that is a little hard. So being the Mom who wanted at least something in her non-breakfast eating daughter, I gave in and let her have a Graham cracker. Hey, there has to be a little something healthy in there, right?

















Bryce came home singing, "Jesus your my Super Hero!!!". What a great song to be singing! What will it be tomorrow? Bryce is going to be so sad when this week is done. She has grown so much in the last few days. Heck, my daughter ran to sing and dance on the stage with bigger kids she doesn't even know today. That is not my little shy Bryce.













No comments: