Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Little Escape!

There is just something about staying in bed, that really stresses me out. Really, staying down is so stressful for me, I just want to scream. But, today that was relieved a little with a trip out side. The hard part with me getting out of bed, is that once I am out, I find things to pick up, clean, or whatever, I don't just go from point A to point B. Of course, that always gets me in trouble and these little excursions seem to be farther in between. But, for today, I soaked up what I could in the few minutes in the back.
It was such a treat to be reclined in my great chair that we bought for me when I was pregnant with Bryce and watch her squeal with joy around the yard. It also gave Daddy a little time to watch Superbowl and have some time on the couch. It was a great little escape!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I think that's a great idea - to be outside - soak up some sun, get your vitamin D and just enjoy the sunshine.