Must be, because she is asleep. Bryce slept in on another marathon nights sleep this morning, so I didn't really think that I was going to get a nap out of her. So, after a filling lunch, a few stories, it was time for her to have quiet time in her room. I listened with the monitor from my room as she read herself more books, played with her dolls and next thing I knew...quiet. Any parent knows, you here silence and that could really only mean one thing - trouble. Not in this case though, she had fallen asleep amongst all her books. How great is that?
Good job Boo Boo!!!
~ Also, say your prayers for Alan. His company is laying people off again in these tough times. Alan received a phone call today and was asked if he could start working at 5:00 in the morning, instead of 6:00. He explained to his boss that was a little tough right now (I have to have my first shot before he leaves for work, so with him starting at 5(in Orange), that means a 3:30 wake up time for both of us), that is when his boss told him he was laying people off. With not wanting something horrible to happen, Alan told him, that would not be a problem. So he has work for the next few days. Pray that we can adjust to this new schedule and that work will come pouring out of the wood work to keep Alan working.~




No comments:
Post a Comment