The first thing that Bryce noticed this morning, was the great puddles in the backyard. She wanted to go straight out there and jump, but we had plans that had to happen first. While I had an appointment with the Doctor, Bryce had a wonderful time playing at Auntie Ann's.
As soon as we got home, Bryce took Daddy and away she went to have fun with those puddles. I hated watching from my window, but after being up for several hours already today, that is where I needed to be. We hate this new schedule of getting up at 3:30, but having Alan home at 1:30'ish is so great.




Praise Jesus, I had a great appointment today. I was able to see our little bean sprout and see his/her little heart just beating away. Each week, I am still in awe and shock that their is a little bean sprout in there. Everything is looking great, except for the 2 pools of blood that have formed in the last week. That is why I will be keeping my bed company for the next 2 months. I had one very similar with Bryce, but not two. We are doing all that we can at this point and just continue to pray. I have another appointment next week, so look for another update then.





1 comment:
Great puddles...still praying.
Post a Comment