There are many blogs that I follow and love it! Now that I am a stuck in bed, I have lots of time to really stay caught up with all of them. Several of them, would break your heart to read about all that they have gone through to have a child. I know exactly what they are talking and feeling about, when I read those. But several of them are inspirational and just keep you captured. You feel like you are walking on this journey of life with them, yet you don't know them. It is really special and I have found so many people that I pray for and just want to know.
Below is one of the blogs and I would love if you would check it out.
A Sister for the bean is a blog that I have been following for a while now about a family trying to adopt a precious little baby girl - Clair. They are having a raffle fund raiser (such an awesome idea) to help raise the money to bring her home. So go on over to their blog to check out all the details & help this wonderful family bring home this precious little girl!
www.asisterforthebean.blogspot.com
A Sister for the bean is a blog that I have been following for a while now about a family trying to adopt a precious little baby girl - Clair. They are having a raffle fund raiser (such an awesome idea) to help raise the money to bring her home. So go on over to their blog to check out all the details & help this wonderful family bring home this precious little girl!
www.asisterforthebean.blogspot.com
Look more in the days to come about other blogs that have captured my heart and me!




No comments:
Post a Comment