Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day ~ 2010

This is not what we had planned for our Valentine's Day, but it is where we are at. Alan and the girls are both very sick, I think that I am on the verge or just have a lighter case. Heck, it could just be exhaustion. It is probably, that I am not giving in, I have a family to take care of and things that need to get done. I will admit, I can tell I have a fever right now, but I am marching on. There are no sick day's for Mommy.
With the family sick and our hearts broken over not being able to visit with Steven, Becky and the boys, we made the most of the day. We even went to the market to get stuff to make a yummy dinner. One of Mommy's favorite...Salmon Oscar!
Alan rested on the couch most of the day and I cared for the girls. I even tried to capture some photo's of them as you will see, but with them both not feeling great that is what kind of pictures I got. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.
So to celebrate the love, here is a look back at Bryce, starting at her first Valentine's Day all the way to today. What a beautiful little love, even more so today.Today marks Kendall first Valentine's Day!!! I can't wait to see what she will look like at this time next year. At this point in Bryce's life, she was crawling. Little and I say that lightly, Kendall has no clue where to begin. I am sure it is because she is so much bigger than Bryce was. Yesterday Kendall was weighed in at 17 pounds 5 1/2 ounces. CHUNKA! Just they way we like it!
My girls!!!
We are done Mom!
Salmon Oscar!!! Yummy!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Just love seeing pictures of your little ones. Always makes me thank the Lord for His miracles.