Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mommy decided...go!

I did a bad thing today, not a really bad thing, but a little bad thing. I let Bryce go to school with a cold/cough. I know, someone else is sure to get it, but they could catch it anywhere. There was no way that I was going to break the heart of my very worrisome little love. It was the day that school was going to celebrate Valentine's Day and I wanted her to be a part of it. The cookies were made, the gift bags were filled, and the medicine was in her. All dressed in red, and off to school. Bryce had a great time and she came out with a huge bag of goodies, or should I say, cavity? I am so glad that she was able to show a smile on the outside, even though the inside felt yucky. So Kendall really doesn't have any clothes that fit her right now. So Alan and I picked up a few very cheap (because she is growing so much in every direction) little outfits this weekend. We came across this one and it was too cute to pass up, for the price and the style. We grabbed it in a 9 month, looking at this picture, we should have got a 12 month. I hate when different brands run small. Oh well, for a few weeks, she will look cute in it.
Can you believe that in a week and a half, this little second blessing, this second miracle is going to be 6 months. Seriously, it is just like I closed my eyes, saw the positive test results, heard her heart beat for the first time, felt her kicking me, gave a little push and here we are today. That is how fast this is going. Can't time slow down, even for a little while?
Pucker up Buttercup!
Kiss me!
Love this one!!! Love my two!

No comments: