After such a wonderful day of playing their hearts out yesterday, both girls slept till 8:30 this morning. Well, Kendall was up at 6:00 for a quick feeding and then out again. But, what a treat it was to get so much done before they were even up. I had a roast in the crock pot before 8, the dishwasher going, the repair man on his way, the laundry was in the works, the toys were picked up off the lawn for the gardeners and so much more. But, by the time these two did finally flash their baby blues, I was ready for a nap. No naps around here that is for sure, so it's another cup of coffee and let their day finally begin.
Kendall seemed a little sleepy and so Bryce and I put her down for a nap, tip toed out of the room and went down the hallway to her room to play in Brycie's cafe. I was so excited for Bryce to have this one on one time with me.
Her spices were in their places and she passed me a menu. She then said, "Welcome to my cafe! My name is Bryce and I will be taking care of you today." It was so cute and I was all ready to order something out of this storybook menu....and then....
Kendall woke up a whole 5 minutes later...so she joined in on the fun too. Bryce didn't really seem to mind. She actually enjoyed it, as she said, "another customer!"
Bryce loves when anyone will play, really play with her in kitchen. I loved it! 
The best part is that my kids are so used to having their pictures taken everyday, that even when we are playing, the camera is not a big deal.
Her spices were in their places and she passed me a menu. She then said, "Welcome to my cafe! My name is Bryce and I will be taking care of you today." It was so cute and I was all ready to order something out of this storybook menu....and then....
Kendall woke up a whole 5 minutes later...so she joined in on the fun too. Bryce didn't really seem to mind. She actually enjoyed it, as she said, "another customer!"
Bryce loves when anyone will play, really play with her in kitchen. I loved it! 
The best part is that my kids are so used to having their pictures taken everyday, that even when we are playing, the camera is not a big deal.




Thanks for inviting us into your cafe today Bryce. The food was 5 star and the service was top notch. We will be telling all our friends to try your place out. We will be return customers for life!
No comments:
Post a Comment