Monday, February 15, 2010

Playing Doctor

It has been a long week with these sick ones around here. I am tired. But, as of tonight, we may be turning the right corner. I was a little worried at the crackling I was hearing from Kendall this morning, so we rushed off again to the Doctors. Our fears were put to rest when they said, she is not bad, and getting better, its just this virus that is going around and there is nothing different than I do for her that I am not already doing. They checked Bryce out again and said to continue on the antibiotic that her ear was still infected. The cough syrup that I can give both girls is wonderful, they both really don't cough at all in the night. But, it is just for night time. Kendall is up in the night mostly because of her teeth, I think or she could be in need of a feeding. Not that she has skipped any. The little pig but on 8 ounces since Friday. She weighed in at 17 pounds 13.5 ounces today.
When we home, Bryce and I were talking about the wedding that she gets to be in. I told her we need to get her measurements done. Then I remembered that we had to try on the dress from Grandma Ginny. Once we put it on Bryce, she started humming the Wedding March and practicing in the hallway. It was so sweet to see.

Notice what the shirt says,"oink" and the little piggy tail on the back of the pants. The perfect outfit for Kendall.

Then after lunch, Bryce decided that she needed to play Doctor with Kendall. I really don't think that Kendall minded the extra attention. She was smiling and that was a great sight. We have not seen many of those in the last few days.
Daddy is still coughing up a storm, but I think that he is getting better too. Bad thing, he has to start the night shift again tomorrow to keep working. He goes in at 8, but has to leave the house at 6:30 and will be home around 6 in the morning. This is gonna stink!!! But, he is working and we are thankful for that.

No comments: