Sunday, February 28, 2010

Missing It and Splashing Around

Man do I suck as a Parent. Today, as I was giving Bryce a bath (at least I can do that), I noticed this bruise on her check. This picture doesn't even do it jusitce. It is a nasty bruise. I asked her where she got it and she said, a mean hard wall. Hello, where was I when that mean hard wall meet your face, where where the tears? I am sorry Boo Boo!!! Kendall Grace is a splasher, a soaker and well too fat for the infant tub. So we got a tub seat. Today was the first splashing fest that she had in it and she loved it. She is still a little weeble wobble on the sitting up, but we know that comes with time. But as least she won't be leaving a lake behind of water after she has a bath. You were such a great help Bryce, you are a wonderful big sister.
Alright, Call Jenny Craig, Call Weight Watchers, Call your Momma.... Call whoever you want... Be Jealous!!!...I am Happy!!! Happy Fat~~~Chunka Monka!!!My feet can kick freely in the tub. I can splash and not worry about making a messy. This is wonderful and I know, my Mommy is happy too!

No comments: