Monday, September 28, 2009

Taking Daddy to school

There is a little time called show and tell at school. It is where children bring something from home and share it with the class. Most times it is something that is of great importance to a child, other times it is something grabbed at the last minute. Today, because Daddy was home from work at 8:30 (not a good thing at all), Bryce took Daddy to school. She was able to show him her school and then when we picked her up, she was able to tell Daddy everything about it. That was our version of show and tell for the day.

Kendall loves her bath. One night last week when I gave her a bath, she didn't even wake up. She was so relaxed and cozy, why wake up? As I look at a few of these pictures Kendall looks so much like Bryce still, doing the same thing. I will put some of those pictures up later so that you can see. For now, look at this chunky monkey!!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Sleeping through her bath...so funny!