Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fair 2009

It's Wednesday and Alan has only had 8 hours of work this week. This sucks...can I scream that? THIS SUCKS!!! Anyways, why not take advantage and go to the fair? Right after Bryce got out of school today, that is just what we did. The weather was perfect and we were hoping for not too many crowds. It was our first double stroller outing. Bryce and her very long legs look so big in this stroller, but I sure was glad that we brought it.
Bryce was rather excited to see everything and I think that Kendall will enjoy it more next year.


















For the last few years, this has been a Daddy and Brycie event. They both love it!!!

Kendal and I enjoyed watching them. Maybe next year, it will be all four of us going down the big slide.









Each year, one of my favorite things to see is the flowers. I was so excited to get a picture (we do every year). As soon as we walked in, Kendall opened her eyes wide and started looking around. We sat down and a sweet stranger offered to take a family photo (love it!!!) for us. People were stopping to look at Kendall, because she was so tiny and wide awake and well, looking like a doll. It was so funny! I love how these pictures came out so much!!!














We watched a great parade and even let Bryce have ice cream for dinner. She did eat a late lunch and I knew we could get something else down her later, but let the rules go out the window and live a little I thought.











Last year, we got Bryce on a pony ride and she talked about it this trip. But, when it came down to going, forget it. The funny thing about that is that she wanted to go on the Ferris wheel. Hello!!! That is a big difference in height and what was she thinking? Bryce and Daddy climbed aboard and off they went. Alan said, that Bryce loved it way up there. She even said, "Daddy, its so beautiful up here!"
Right before we left, it was time for a few games. You never really win at these things, but the trying is so fun. Bryce was giving it her all!












I had to stop and feed Kendall while the games were being played. Alan and Bryce went around the corner for a few minutes and when she came back, she was beaming from ear to ear, holding this pink frog. Alan said that she had a little help, but she won!!! Way to go Boo boo!!!
We left the fair several hours after bed time...and Bryce kept saying she was not tired, not ready to go home. But, not two minutes after they were both in bed, they were out! It looks like the fair was a very fun day.











No comments: