I will admit, I have a case of the "baby blues or can I say baby pink's?". So, I thought that maybe a little trip out today might help. Bryce and I decided to take Kendall to the market for a few things. Sounds easy and quick right, well...a few things slowed us down. I get Kendall feed, hoping it would last till we got home, get her seat, diaper bag and all the other things together. I then tell Bryce that it's time to go and start putting Kendall in her seat. As I look at her, she looks rather small and just not sitting right in her seat. It then dawns on me that the body support/head guards are missing from her chair. I asked Bryce where they were and she can't remember. Well, after a lengthy look, they were found under Bryce's bed. She told me that she needed them for her baby. So we start our way to the car again. I put Kendall's seat in the base and rock it to make sure that she is strapped down snug. What, that is way to loose, what is going on? I check the base, it is unbuckled. I look to Bryce and she said, that she needed the seat belt for her baby. Will we ever get to the store?
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment