Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dresses

Saturday's are great for getting errands done and the best part is Alan is home to go with us. I am sure, rather I know this is not one of Alan's favorite things. But, it is spending time with his three girls. What could be better? Don't answer that...I am sure that he would say, "In a stream fishing in Oregon, with my three girls on the shore."

With a few errands to run and such great weather, why not try our first dress on. Perfect fit and room to grow. I love having little girls!!!
Oh, I almost forgot...Kendall's check-up was yesterday and she weighed more than I thought. At her one month check up, she was 8 pounds, 6.5 ounces. That is 1.5 pounds in 2 weeks that she has gained. She also grew to 20 2/3 inches. I am really beginning to believe that Kendall is going to be a chubbier little love than Bryce was. There is just something about a chubby baby that melts your heart.
Girls is dresses...my favorite! Bryce has a happy little attitude, but she has a nasty cold. I wish that I could be that happy when I have a cold. Way to hang in there Love Bug!!!

No comments: