I really could not believe my eyes when I woke up this morning. Kendall is a mover and is starting very early. She rolled over last week when she was just a week old and now she is scooting too. If you look at this picture, you see where her little hat is, that is where she started in the night and then you see where she ended up. I better keep a close eye on this little busy girl.
Looks like she thinks it was funny.
This morning, I had to take Kendall to the Dr for a follow up. It was a great visit and a positive report. Yes, she still is jaundice, but will be fine. She gained 10.5 ounces in 9 days. Little pig!!! So she is at 6 pounds 11.5 ounces. I was also told that I don't have to wake to feed her, let it happen on a feed/demand schedule. I can't tell you how much I love this, because waking a sleeping baby in my book, is mean. The best part about this, is that Kendall has been sleeping through the night and I want to keep it that way. I am getting spoiled with this little sleep and I really love it.
While I was away with Kendall, Grandma Cathy was Bryce's playmate. They did everything you could imagine that Bryce's little brain wanted to do. They had a wonderful time. Thank you so much Cat for playing with Bryce and giving her some great one on one time.
While I was away with Kendall, Grandma Cathy was Bryce's playmate. They did everything you could imagine that Bryce's little brain wanted to do. They had a wonderful time. Thank you so much Cat for playing with Bryce and giving her some great one on one time.




1 comment:
Can't believe she's sleeping through the night...you deserve much needed rest.
Your girls are so precious.
Post a Comment