Saturday, August 29, 2009

Visitors

Today, we had family come to meet Kendall and have lunch. Bryce loves showing off her little sister so much. It was such a treat to have them all visit. Thanks for the yummy food Mom and Kellie. Keaton and Lawson, even received their first hair cuts while visiting. What a big job this was, but how handsome are these two little men? This is before...









...and after!!!










When everyone was leaving, we decided it was time to take a few pictures outside. I really thought that it was going to be hard to remember to take both girls pictures everyday, but it hasn't. I have not missed a day yet and hope to keep it going. This is so fun!!!
I love these pictures of my Bryce. I just wish that there was a field of flowers surrounding her instead of the sidewalk and street. Oh well, I still love them.








Thanks for coming!

No comments: