Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tomorrow...a better day?

I am praying for a better day for my Mommy tomorrow. Today, she is fighting a horrible head cold and feels like crawling under a rock. The exterminators were here this morning to get rid of the bats that had made a home next to our fireplace outside, and noticed Mommy's car was opened. Mommy and I went outside to check it out, and sure enough her car was turned upside down inside. After a call to the police and a report was made (Thankfully nothing was missing, just a little change), we thought nothing else could happen today. We spoke too soon, the contractions started 3 minutes apart while she was making my lunch. Mommy didn't have the strength to give birth to sister today and it still is early. So she started drinking lots of water, got back in bed (where she should have been all along) and the contractions started getting further apart. Sheeshhhh...I thought for sure today was the day that I was going to become a Big Sister. I do know that she is coming soon. I am so excited!

No comments: