Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More updating...





This is just a quick update from yesterday and today.
We made it through the night (Monday night), with lots of contraction and very little sleep. Alan and I enjoyed a quiet, slow morning, (if you can call it that) together. It was our first morning without the pitter patter of little feet (something I kept listening for), since I gave birth to Bryce 3.8 years ago. We drank our coffee and checked on Bryce (she had a wonderful time, never even asked for us), all while the contractions continued. We then headed off to the Dr.s to be checked out again. At the Dr.s, to our surprise, we learned that nothing had changed, except that baby girls head had moved up a little (ugh). We then talked about how great it was for baby girl to be staying safe, even if just for one more day. Each day is huge to her and her development. The Dr. said, that it will happen when it is time. But, if I do get to be 5 cm, I will be swept right away to the hospital as it gets dangerous.
I will admit, I was a little disappointed. Not at the fact that I was not going to go to the hospital right then, but to learn that all the contractions that I have been having, are not productive. Hello, I am so tired and I am getting no where. But, it's all a process and I am proceeding.
We decided to go get our love bug and spend time with her. She was having such a great time at Auntie Ann's that she didn't want her sleep over to end. But that was quickly changed when we told her that she was going to have another one very soon and that it would be for a couple of days. We then went out to lunch and the contractions changed, yet again. They went from ever few minutes to ever minute. I really was beginning to think, we better go and then they spaced out again. This is so tiring and confusing.
The rest of the day was the same with contractions at different strengths and time ranges.
Update for Wednesday~
Well, it was another long night, with only a few hours of no contractions. When I got out of bed this morning, I had the feeling that today was not going to be the day. We women are just suppose to know and I was not feeling it today. What I have been feeling is the contractions continuous throughout today. I feel like I have been working out non stop for 3 days, man am I tired. We go in tomorrow morning to the Dr.s for another check-up and to see where we are. Please keep us in your prayers. I am getting way beyond tired and baby girl is not even here yet. We will update again tomorrow.

No comments: