Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you!!!

Alan and I would like to say Thank you to everyone for all the love and support during this pregnancy. We feel so blessed to have family and friends like you to share this journey with.
There was so much going on in the days leading to the birth of Kendall that the blog was neglected. It is really hard to put Kendall down, or take away from my time with Bryce while I heal to catch it up. So, all the catch up post that are up are rather small post, but with lots of pictures. I am sure that I will not have time to be blogging as much, but I will make sure that I do so at least once a week.
Thanks again and we can't wait to share more of the amazing journey we are on with you.

No comments: