Saturday, August 15, 2009

Her Name~

Before we had even noticed, several of the little things that we had been using daily, her name had been chosen. It was really weird, but I guess that it was a wonderful sign too. There her name was on the alcohol prep pads that we used twice a day for the shots to help her stay safe. Her name was also on the paper that was in the NST machine that monitored her. Her name is....
Kendall Grace

One of the little projects that I have been working on for Kendall's room, were these letters. To finish them off, Grandma Ginny made these beautiful flowers to add to them. Thank you Momma for taking all that time to make them, they are beautiful and perfect.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of little Kendall Grace. If our baby is a girl her middle name will be Grace as well.