Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Taking Time!

When you become a mother, time by yourself becomes non-existent. When you do get that time, you soak it up like spaghetti sauce with bread. Today, I needed a few minutes, but was not going to get them exactly, so I compromised. Let me tell you, it was a wonderful compromise. I dropped Bryce off at school headed to a favorite restaurant, ordered a salad and headed back to the park. I then took Kendall and we enjoyed a picnic lunch together, where I even was able to get a few stitches gone in Auntie Ann's baby blanket. It was wonderful and I am thinking that I need to take more moments like these, embrace them, savor them. They are few and far between. The blanket for Auntie Ann's baby! Auntie Ann said that it looked very Anthropology. I guess that it a good thing since she loves that store. I better get busy since we are on the final stretch.
Someone found a new way to play with her car-seat. It is looking like we need to move this fat little love to the next stage. Like I said, I am dragging my feet and taking baby step's. We didn't need to move Bryce to the next seat till she was 11 months old. Kendall will be 7 months on Saturday. No two kids are alike, that is for sure.
Kendall enjoyed the weather so much, she kicked off a sock to soak up a little sun. Look at that fat little foot.
Then the doors opened and school was out. Two happy little girls were ready to get their play date underway. Nolan was eager to get his wiggles out and enjoy sometime on the blanket with his future wife. What a handsome little man is he.
Two buddies! Two buddies that we pray will have a lifetime friendship.
Meet the future Mr and Mrs.!!! Nolan and Kendall!
Looking for a yummy, taste expensive dinner. Get this! It takes only 7.5 minutes in the microwave and taste like a million bucks. Gotta love quick and easy. Thanks Cost.co! I know that Cost.co is spelled wrong, but I am avoiding being goo.gled. Hate that!

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

That does look yummy!! I am going there tomorrow and I love easy dinners. :) I didn't know you know how to crochet. You'll have to teach Marghy she's been wanting to learn how to knit or crochet.