Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun on the Farm

There was an abundance of fun to be had on the farm today and Bryce was invited. There was time in the rock garden, time in the dirt, time spent bouncing as high as they could on the trampoline and then time spent feeding chickens, potato skins. Sound like a well round, full day to me.
Come on chickens!!!! Look at those legs getting ready to go. It looks as if Ruby Red has the lead from this picture.
The laughter of little girls is catching.
Ruby Red!
We were so blessed to have some wonderful time with Finlay while he was here. Greysen and Finlay have that special little bond, like no time passed between visits. Love that!
Then we have...trouble...I am really thinking that I am going to be scared when these two are teenagers. Love you girls!
I wish I had these in my garden. I saw these at Auntie Ann's and I am sure, they will make her front yard scream in beauty.

No comments: