It is the day after, the day after Christmas and there are still boxes everywhere. That is one thing that makes me crazy, piles. But, I did get to tackle most of them today, so that feels pretty good. Another thing that is starting to feel pretty good, is the girls. They are both starting to finally be on the other side of their colds. Now, to keep them healthy for a while.
Bryce sure does love her scooter. She rides it everywhere in the house, doing this and that. If you ask her to do something, she rides the scooter while doing it. Guess Santa really knew what she wanted even though she never asked for a scooter. Gotta love that!



Using the little word lightly, little Miss Kendall is changing so much every day. I miss that limp, helpless, newborn child. But, I LOVE this stage. The curiosity, the newness, the laughter and the smiles, will always melt my heart. Today, Kendall rolled from her back to her front. The days of leaving her alone on the couch, flew out the window. 







No comments:
Post a Comment