When you hear the words, "I can't eat or drink" in the middle of the night, it can't be good. Bryce woke me several times in the night, not feeling well. It was the day to go play with Grandma Ginny and Mommy to get the wrapping done. All plans changed...ugh!!! She has only been better for a few short days and Kendall has had it in the mean time. Looks like plans for the day are changing again.
No worries, I am flexible. I can wrap, nurse, invite the UPS man for Christmas, clean, breathe, take special moments of snuggling, make dinner, give baths and still be me, while make a shopping list, shipping packages, getting special paper, cream for the so deserved coffee in the morning and the list goes on.
One year ago, the great napper, stopped being the great napper. Try no naps at all. But today, she was over taken by the bug and napped for 2.5 hours. It would have been perfect if Kendall was sleeping at that same time, but this is life. I love it, un-predictable. We are praying that Bryce gets well quick and the Kendall can shake the last of this bug, quickly.
One year ago, the great napper, stopped being the great napper. Try no naps at all. But today, she was over taken by the bug and napped for 2.5 hours. It would have been perfect if Kendall was sleeping at that same time, but this is life. I love it, un-predictable. We are praying that Bryce gets well quick and the Kendall can shake the last of this bug, quickly.




2 comments:
Look at that big girl holding her head up. Maybe she'll be a early crawler. :)
I hope everyone is better now.
Post a Comment