Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday Madness!

Wednesday's are beyond busy...and they make me so sad for Kendall, because she is just literally drug around from one thing to the next. That is why I make sure that Tuesday and Thursday, there is nothing to do and she can catch up on her well, needed naps.

This morning before school, we needed to leave a few minutes early because of the rain, but also I needed gas in the car to get us there. Both girls woke up rather early this morning and so it was not a problem getting us out the door.


We got our gas and even made it to school several minutes early. Gotta love that! Once the girls were in school, the plan was to take Nolan to get a hair cut, without making his life or Deanna's life miserable. The place that I take Bryce is so kid friendly and I thought it would be great. Well as you can see it was. Deanna sighed a breath of relief as Nolan didn't make a sound and had his hair cut. It was beyond priceless to her eyes and ears. The results were amazing, Nolan looks like a whole different person, but still a Mr. McDreamy! For the last two weeks, we have been watching Sammie while Audra goes and has a little devotion with a new Christian at Mike's work. We are all for helping in that cause, but I must admit, we love this time with Sammie. She is such a love and we are loving that she is comfortable with us when Mommy is away. Such a great feeling and I just can't wait for more of this time.


Sammie and Bryce have a love for each other, yet it may be on a different role. Bryce is very motherly to Sammie, but she doesn't mind, it is all attention. The girls had a great time coloring and playing, the laughter was the best.
It is the last day of the first 6 week session of gymnastics.
I am on the fence saying this is a bad thing or a good thing. We did sign up for the next round and I am hoping for a lot less talking and a lot more action, but we will see.


There were medal's given out today for various things. Bryce and Brynn topped the charts and tied with the most points. What are the odds? True Friends!!!
Showing off her first ever medal!
Helping Zoe show off her medal too!
I need to make a quick trip to the store tonight, feels like I am always there. When I came home I made my way through the garage and this is what I saw. Daddy was on duty, and it is looking like we have another monkey on our hands.

No comments: