Things to take note about....
It is hard to believe but I have almost filled up 2 entire blogs to the max with photos. I am beyond grateful for those as we learned just a few short weeks ago, that the external hard drive that contained all of the pictures that I have taken of my girls each day, our vacations, the last almost 14 years of marriage, everyone else's kids...are lost. The hard drive could not be fixed. So, again, I am thankful for the blogs, because there, I do have pictures. It may not be from everyday as I had hoped, but they are pictures that mean a lot to me, and I still have them. So with that, a new blog is in the works, and will be here soon.
The second thing to take note of is MOMMY finally is better. Finally!!! I even did Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout today and finished it. Yeah Mommy! I may not be able to function or move tomorrow, but I did and it felt great. I have never glistened so much in my life. Now if I can just keep it up.
Third and final things to take note of tonight is the shorts that Kendall is wearing. Don't take time to notice the cute red shoes or the cute flower on her head. See these shorts, they are a pass down from Charlotte. Well, when charlie wore there shorts, she was walking everywhere. Kendall is on the verge and almost there, but still holding on.
As I was getting Kendall ready for the day, I put on these shorts and instantly began to think to the next day. It is picture day at Gymnastics and Bryce doesn't have black shorts. I can't go out and just get her a pair for pictures. They can wear what ever they want for gymnastics, it just needs to be tight fitting. But for pictures they need to wear their shirts that are black and red, so black shorts is the choice. I then got smart, wicked smart. Bryce try these shorts on," Mom, these are Kendie's", "yeah, try them one". "Mom, mom, they fit perfect and that they did." So tomorrow for pictures, my only a few months shy of being a 5 year old will be wearing 18 month shorts. Wish I could say that. One day you will love being a pole Bryce, I promise.
Alright, now you can look at my cute face and my flower that most people think is growing outside my head.
So I have been told, if a child's room is a total mess, that means that is a room a child played in, a child had fun, a child is happy. I love that and am trying to live by it, but can't we pick a little of it up Bryce? She happily replied yes, I am done, I will clean it up....and she did. I love my cleaner girls.
Tonight as I was feeding Kendall, she ate rather well, she usually does. Then all of the sudden I noticed her peas were gone rather quickly. I then saw what she was doing, she was putting them down her shirt. Was she trying to hide them, or was she being an Auntie Ann?
Tonight as I was feeding Kendall, she ate rather well, she usually does. Then all of the sudden I noticed her peas were gone rather quickly. I then saw what she was doing, she was putting them down her shirt. Was she trying to hide them, or was she being an Auntie Ann?
Notice the curl on the left of Kendall's head, she is starting to have little curls like Bryce did. I can't even tell you how much I love this.






No comments:
Post a Comment