Today, even though it is several days from Halloween, it was Halloween at school. All the children were eager to dress up, they would have a special craft (thanks Christina), yummy goodies to eat and even take time to go to the senior center to lift their spirits with a few songs. What a great day!!!!
While I was growing up, I never was bought a Halloween costume, I always had to get creative and I loved/hated it. I remember being a hobo, a UPS man, a so much more. Well, we are trying to teach Bryce the value of a dollor or more. We are also trying to teach her that we get by with what we have. So this year we decided that she was going to use this beautiful flower girl dress from this summer. She could be who ever she wanted to be. She decided to be Shirley Temple and make her a Princess. We only spent $4 on a costume this year and that was for the pink tiara. I even had fun making the wand out of stuff that we already had...I love when the creative me comes out.
With her eyelashes curled, make up on, it was time to go.... 








No comments:
Post a Comment