Sunday, October 24, 2010

Germs and a Marriage

After having two very long, rough nights, I was given a blessing this morning. One that every tired mother could love - a few extra winks. Kendall woke up at 5:45 a.m. and that is so not her and so is not wanting to go to sleep at night, but that has been the last few nights. When she awoke this morning, I let her talk for a few moments in her bed while I shut my eyes for a few more joyous moments, wishing, praying for more sleep, I was beyond tired. Then I knew she was officially up, no chance for her falling back to sleep and I got up. I then brought her back to our room and had her snuggle down in our bed. What was I thinking? She was up and ready to go....then my prayers were answered. Alan then looked at Kendall and said,"you want to go have coffee with Daddy?" I said,"thank you, I just need a few more minutes."...two hours later, I opened my eyes....bliss!!!
Well, God answers many prayers, even the unspoken ones. This one was so not unspoken, I think many of us screamed it many of times. Bring a wonderful man to our cousin Rebekah, and that happened. They are getting married today!!! With both the girls sick, Alan stayed home with them so I could witness this wonderful, amazing day. I kissed my girls and I was off.... Blowing Kisses!
It was a beautiful wedding and I think that I took as many photographs as the photographer. But here are my most favorites...
While walking down the aisle, someone stepped on her veil. Like it was suppose to happen, Rebekah, just filled the moment with laughter and love....I think this is my favorite photo. It just shows her true emotion, her eagerness to get down that isle and marry her love.
Nothing but beauty!
Love, love!!!
Hands down, happiness!!!!
Sisters!!!
This is a very rare occurrence, but a very loved one....

No comments: