Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jumping for Joy!!!













I am jumping for joy today, and for a wonderful reason. My Mommy went to the Doctor today and was given the "o.k." to get out of bed. She has to take it easy, and make sure that she rest, but she is free. I am so happy and know that she is too. It has been a long 11 weeks in bed and this is a wonderful treat. My Mommy stayed in bed with me till I was 22 weeks along and then 2 week later, she was back to bed till I arrived at 37 weeks. My Mommy is 17+ weeks along and this early release is wonderful. She promises that she is going to go slow and take great care, so that she doesn't end up back in bed. Her tummy is getting so big and round she is measuring 21 weeks along. She had to have 6 vials of blood taken today and she was not a happy camper, but she did it.


When my Mommy arrived at Auntie Ann's to pick me up, she told me that she had a surprise for me. I love surprises! My Mommy told me about being able to get out of bed, but she had another surprise too. She took me to the library....me and my Mommy...we went to the library. It was wonderful. I missed having that time with my Mommy, but Grandma Ginny was a blessing to take me for Mommy. I loved that time too. I am looking forward to having my Mommy do the things that we loved to do together again. This is a wonderful blessing!


Oh, and if you think that I know that there will soon be a sibling, you are wrong. I have no idea and my parents are going to keep it that way as long as they can. That way, I won't ask everyday if it is,"the day" yet.


Thanks for your continued prayers.

No comments: