Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

It was an absolutely beautiful day for more reasons than one. We celebrate that the tomb was empty and we praise God for all his gifts to us. It is also a great day for friends and family to come together, and that is what we did. I love having such a big and loving family. We may not always all be able to be in the same place, but we try.
It is also so great to be free and away from my bed, even with the nagging to sit down from the Mother's. I took full advantage of my freedom today and took 168 pictures. Yes, you read that right, 168! I love capturing all the fun that is unfolding around me with a house full of family. But, it does make it hard to pick which ones to share. I know that I can put them in a photo album and share them, but I love blogging them too. So for now, please enjoy these.
Look at that hair...so cute. Charlotte says, "It's my Rock star hair!"














The Momma's!










Peep meets Microwave....
Grandma and the Girls









Almost Time!
Love Birds
Egg hunt Champ A real egg-so tiny!
Cousin Laughter!
Uncle Mike imitating Bryce
Let us out!
The Man-Boy!
Trampoline Time
So Cute!


























1 comment: