Little Miss Bryce has been struck with a fever. Poor little love. She fell asleep in my lap last night around 7 o'clock and I knew we were in for a long night. She did sleep till 2'ish, then it was off and on for hours. I was very thankful and I know Alan was that she fell back to sleep in our bed around 4 this morning. Throughout the night it seemed her fever had broken, but this morning, rosy checks and all, it was back. I pray that this doesn't turn into anything more and that a day of great rest will help heal her quickly.
With not feeling good, she wanted to stay in her pajamas today. Who doesn't? She also didn't want to miss the search for the tomato worm that had made its home in one of our plants. Bryce's energetic, happy self is rather quiet today, but she pulled on her boots and watched as Daddy went on the hunt. A few moments later, the worm was found and she crawled back on the couch.
Please go away fever bug, I want my little sunshine girl beaming again. 





1 comment:
Sorry you're not feeling well, Miss Bryce...get better soon and tell your mommy I hope she doesn't get sick.
Post a Comment