It is so hard to even put words around what I am feeling today. It is even harder to believe that I have a three year old daughter. I can't believe how fast these three years have gone by. These years have been filled with so much adventure, and so much love. There has been so much to learn, share and embrace together. I could never even imagine how great this all would be, how full of joy I am and the feeling of being a mom, until there was our precious Bryce. Once again Lord, we thank you for her and all that she is to us.
We wanted to make Bryce feel so special today, and I really think that we accomplished it. We started with Daddy taking the day off to be with his princess and that was followed with a lazy start. We gave Bryce a brand new doll to love on and she named her Emily. Then it was time to get this special day started. Charlotte was going to come play for a little while and Bryce was so excited to share her new toys with her.


If you were a three year old, what would you pick for dinner? Most children would pick something like mac and cheese, but not this one. Bryce picked fettuccine and chicken, with a side of peas. What a funny choice for a little one, but once again her wish was granted. We are saving her cake for Saturday, but there needed to be a special dessert. Let's just say, she loved it, each little drip.
Happy Birthday Love Bug!!!




3 comments:
What a fun birthday.
What a beautiful little girl!!! And such a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday to BRyce! I have so enjoyed keeping up with you guys through your blog. Bryce is a beautiful little girl. God has blessed you richly!!!
Post a Comment