A note to Samantha from Bryce:
I tried as hard as I could to be patient and then the waiting paid off, you arrived. I put on a cute dress, drove to the hospital and then had my heart broken. There you were, waiting in your Mommy's room and there I was looking at a sign that my parents read to me. The sign that was stopping me from meeting you because I was not 14 yet. The tears filled my eyes and my grip became stronger around my Daddy's neck, I was crushed.
My Mommy was able to go and meet you and share my love with you, but I was still sad. Uncle Mike was sad to hear that I was upset and set out to fix my broken heart. As I caught a glimpse of you coming closer to me, I was so excited. But then with the roaring of alarms and scampering of people, that was as close as I was going to get. Your Daddy crossed the no-no line and the alarm was activated. We are thankful for your baby lojack that keeps you safe, and I was glad to see you, even if it was through the glass. All that changed today, I was able to hold you, I was able to love on you. I am so glad to finally meet you face to face Samantha. Welcome to our family! I love you! Now let's get the trouble started!







No comments:
Post a Comment