Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day Trip

The car was loaded with all the snacks, toys, chairs and everything else we could imagine that we needed and we were off. The plan, a wonderful day trip to the beach in Ventura to share with family. We didn't get to have the fun of the sleeping next to the beach like some, but a short car trip and we could share the day. A very cool day, but what a treat.

There is always a must- a potty stop (with a view) and a little trip to the fruit stand.
It was not exactly beach weather, but it was still so much fun. Bryce couldn't wait to get her toys and toes in the sand.























25.5 weeks










There is always time for a story on Papa's lap.
Even Grandma and Lilly enjoyed listening.








If I would have had some wood, I would have started a little fire in this pit to enjoy. Maybe if there was a fire in there, everyone would have not been so cold and gone inside. I was the only one who didn't get cold, must be the added padding from being pregnant.
One of my favorite things to do while at the beach, is watch the amazing grace of the pelican's. I seriously could sit in silence for hours just watching them. I love to see them coast right above the water, then soar high looking for their next little snack and then the dramatic dive to catch that unsuspecting fish. Today, was no different, they all were so beautiful, so graceful and a wonderful delight to watch.













It was a BEAUTIFUL day-just too short!!!

No comments: