Sunday, May 3, 2009

Flip flops

Oh, I can hear Grandma Cathy's toes doing a flip flop happy dance right now. Bryce has her very first pair of flip flops, pink flip flops I might add. She has always loved putting on other peoples flip flops and wanted her own. Grandma Cathy loves her flip flops and Bryce loved sharing them while they were here a few weeks ago. Now the next time (only a few short weeks away) that Grandma Cathy comes, Bryce and Grandma can wear their flip flops together. It will make for two happy flip flop wearing girls!












One happy, little, flip flop wearing, love bug!!!...and all that baby girl got was her first pack of diapers. Diapers are expensive and since we are going to need them, I thought that it was kind of smart to buy a pack here and there now. Here is to many more to come!!!

No comments: