Monday, November 1, 2010

The End...

WOW!!!! That is two blogs totally filled with the maximum number of pictures aloud. That is not bad since it will be 4 years since I started the first one just 2 months from now. As we learned that we lost all of our pictures last month, we are more and more in love with the blogs that I have kept.


It was fun to see Bryce get on the very first blog and basically watch herself grow up this week. She proclaimed her love for all the pictures, but said that the video's were the best. I love that I have this documentation of these precious miracles growing up. There are days that I don't get to it, there are other things that need attention, but once again, I am so thankful that I have taken the time over the last 4 years to do this.


So, if you would like to continue the journey of watching Bryce and Kendall grow, please join us at...www.RaisingHisMiracles.blogspot.com


Thanks for cherishing and loving our girls as we do!!!


Alan, Melissa, Bryce and Kendall

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Of course we are going to follow you, you cant shake us. Plus how many times does my daughter end up on here. Cant wait to see what this new blog has in store for us. Loved this one!!!!!!!!!

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

You, my dear cousin, are amazing :) Thank you for sharing your lives with us... such fun to know that you (unlike me) will always have a new post! Happy blogging!!!