These two girls have been having a lot of play time lately and they love it. As they have gotten older they have really bonded. I pray that this bond will always be strong. I know that they will have their moments, Andrea and I did. But, now we are best friends and, I would not change that for the world.

Just look at my baby blues and you will be lost forever. I can't believe that Kendall is 12 weeks. She celebrated today by taking a 4.5 hour nap. She is a great sleeper at night, but great naps are every other day. After she slept for so long, I missed the little love and woke her. Plus, I was scared she slept so much, that we would be up all night. I never really could believe that I was going to be a Mother, until I was giving birth to Bryce and now here I am the Mother of two...I am complete...stressed, but so much in love with my girls and unconditionally blessed.







No comments:
Post a Comment